The Church of the Nazarene is a missional church. Bringing the gospel to all nations is a priority, and we do it locally, in part, through these special missions events:
Alabaster: February & September, Annually. All funds raised go 100% to obtaining property & buildings in missions.
Crisis Care Kits: Ongoing. Collect emergency supplies in a large zip-top bag to send to those in need, in USA and internationally. Each CCK should contain only the items & amounts listed below:
- 1 Shampoo (12 to 18 oz.)
- 2 Bars of Soap (Bath size or larger)
- 1 Toothpaste (4.0 to 6.4 oz.)
- 3 Toothbrushes (in original packaging)
- 1 Box of Bandaids (30 or more)
- 1 Fingernail clippers
- 1 Sturdy hair combs
- 2 Hand towels
- 4 Pocket-sized pkgs Kleenex
- 1 Beanie Baby-sized stuffed toy
Faith Promise: Ongoing. Faith Promise helps pay our World Evangelism Fund budget which supports missions worldwide.
Thanksgiving Dinner: November, Annually. Serve a traditional Thanksgiving dinner to those in need in our community.